Do you accept and/or expect structure, rules and limits as a part of your submission? How do you feel about them?
Do I expect structure, rules, limits, and routines? YES!
Do I accept them? Not always. Sometimes I’m a better lady than others.
How do I feel about them?
I LOVE the security it brings. Seriously, I’m obsessed with finding security. The rules Sir puts in place makes me feel loved, controlled, and protected. It’s just I’m a little headstrong and sometimes do things my way. I think I’m better at following them than I was years ago. That is my goal. Progress. Progress is way better than perfection.
Some examples of our rules are:
- Get Sir’s coffee made first thing in the morning.
- Let the dogs out as the second thing in the morning.
- Listen more than I talk.
- Curb the questions. (I process by asking questions. It drives Sir crazy. I try not to ask so many.)
- Answer Sir when he asks a question. Don’t postpone or ignore.
- No orgasms unless Sir okays them.
Those are just a few of my rules. I love them. They make me happy.